Thursday, February 13

Heart & Sew Swap Items Sent

I've been sewing alot but have not been able to post because most of what I have made was for my partner and I was waiting for her to receive.  Betsy sent me some fabulous stuff so I wanted to reciprocate.  Here's what I sent for the Heart & Sew Swap.

These are the Valentine items made with Surrounded by Love by Deb Strain fabric by Moda. 

A Pennant Banner with six flags in several of the different fabrics in the collection.  One one of the flags I stitched the swap and date.

A little LOVE pillow that was approximately 9x12.


The dish towel was purchased, all I added was the name and Pom Pom fringe to the edge.

One of Betsy's favorite fabric lines is Bonnie & Camille's "Scrumptious" so I made a couple more items with it.

A Mini Quilt with a monogrammed B

A Stacked Flower Pin Cushion, I am really happy with the way this turned out.

And a Crisscross Pocket Tissue holder...I like how all of the fabrics look together.

Betsy admired a Paris zipper bag on my blog and had a birthday on Feb 9 so I made her this tote.  You can't tell but I quilted the whole thing... The top is a diagonal stitch and the bottom is straight lines.   

I also made a matching zipper pouch. 

Betsy has a new grandson named Amari so I made him this little bunny soft toy. 
And lastly, Betsy has a daughter graduating from high school and I made her this zipper pouch in her favorite colors.
Whew, that's alot of pictures in one post....  Hope you are having a great day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I'm sort of freaking out about our swap. I simply can. not. compete. Please please please do not go over the top.

    Oh and all this is really really beautiful. You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete

Comments: